Saturday, August 26, 2006

Reflected Pane


Reflected Pane, originally uploaded by Neorelix.

All over the place today. Helping a friend move so it was either a picture of two grey paunchy late 30-somethings sweating down the stairs carrying a tallboy / bed / wardrobe with "Incipient Heart Attack" written in glowing neon over their heads - or a beautiful picture from the library. As I didn't have one of those either you'll have to settle for this of dusk on Castle Hill - I just liked the play of light and colour. Possibly more entertaining is the new link of the week to the right. You've gotta love a site featuring "Deity of the Day" surely? Today's is ZI-GU, Goddess of Toilets, and you already know I like a good convenience. Anyway, I'll be back taking proper shots on Monday (if I'm not in hospital....)