Monday, August 28, 2006

Summer in the City


Grafi's, originally uploaded by Neorelix.

Another spectacular British summer's day today. I took cover from the torrential rain at a stall in the Marketplace and spent ten minutes checking out these great original images and cartoons -all available as prints or on mugs and clocks. Very cool stuff. I was sorely tempted to buy some funky t-shirts for my zillions of Godchildren and although I spoil them already, I may yet go back and do so. The talented artist-proprietor of the stall was gracious enough to allow me to take some shots of her fantastically-colourful and original imagination so I thought it only fair to point you in the direction of her website which has all the great stuff she's dreamt up on it. The feline "self-determination" is a classic, as is "crossword" - both on this page. So, all in all, a fortuitous rainstorm.