Sunday, September 17, 2006

Corny


Corny, originally uploaded by Neorelix.

You'll be amazed to hear that the phone company have managed to completely reduce their efficiency rating to below utter uselessness and as such I am still without internet access and will be for at least a week. This means obviously that posting will continue to be erratic and/or sporadic. I'm sorry about this; I also miss seeing your posts too. I'll be back up and running as soon as I become president of the phone company or they get their act together - whichever comes first. In the meantime I thought I'd show you how the historic centre of Cambridge has sold its soul - this time to the West Cornwall Pasty Co which has just taken over the Mappin and Webb premises. Thank goodness this doesn't detract or alter the ambience of the surrounding environs. This is clearly what marketing and demographic consultants have concluded is the epitome of Quaint-English-Rustic-Ham-Shires-ness for the tourists in an 800 year-old market square. Lovely.