Friday, September 08, 2006

Homecoming


Welcome, originally uploaded by Neorelix.

Well, I’m in. And I’ve done a typical (bloke?) thing in that I’ve half unpacked and then just left the rest sitting in boxes around the place. Except that there’s not much ‘place’ for them to sit around in. It ain’t big. But it is pretty cool. I’ve got a kitchen full of appliances I have no idea how to work; a shower big enough for several of my ‘close’ friends and a (tasteful!) leather bed that I put together myself… Good job it won’t be suffering too much strain. Yep, once you get in there it’s all good. To get in however, you have to first get past these two guardians. They strike me as a Stepford version of Hansel and Gretel. I assume they come to life and paaarrrttaaayy! whenever the humans aren’t around…. I have no ‘net in the new place yet so postings for the next week may be erratic I suspect but I’ll do my best. So have a great weekend and hi to Hannah and Elizabeth – have a great time ladies :)