Friday, October 13, 2006

11 not 13


11, originally uploaded by Neorelix.

I took this a little bit back and forgot to post it. I like...well, everything about it really and I decided to put it up because today is Friday the 13th and I think this counters the sentiments usually associated with that date. Mind you having said that, the first movie rocked, and the second wasn't bad either; the next seven (!) just got funny though don't you think? I mean, did you see 'Jason Takes Manhattan'?? Hilarious. Back to today's image - the picture is of the door of a cottage in a nearby street which always seems full of tourists taking pictures - it's that quaint, really.

However - more importantly, Happy Birthday Gwyneth and good luck today. Sorry you have to put up with such ne'erdowells and layabouts for neighbours....