Saturday, November 04, 2006

Mystery History II

Posted by Picasa

(Friday's late post) Tucked away in Bridge Street with thousands of people walking past it is this odd, secretive doorway with a ratherr bizarre garden gate across it. I've asked around and perhaps it was once a club of some sort. Google doesn't know (how is that possible?). In fact, I think I'd like to be a member of a club that Google hasn't catalogued and filed...

But seriously - I think it's far more likely a trans-dimensional portal to fantastic places including Camelot, Narnia, Shangri-La, Lackswalmart and Notesco and the gate only opens at three minutes, 33 seconds past 3 a.m. during the neap tide. And then only if you're riding a griffin and have the password (the first word from a newborn unicorn's mouth of course). Ok, stop me, please...