Wednesday, March 14, 2007

200 Today...


CDP 200, originally uploaded by Neorelix.

This is my 200th post. It'll be about nothing, as usual, but it is a red-number day. What I've found most amazing though is that, apart from my frequent business (holiday...) trips, I've only missed about five days. And people say I'm bed-wettingly-terrified of commitment?! I brush my teeth less frequently.

Eric started something great and I still think it's a fantastic project which has engendered a thriving and inclusive community of like-minded folk around the world so, depending on your point of view, the good or bad news is that I have no intention of stopping. As we all know, the obligation - although minor - can be time-consuming and damned inconvenient but we know from the stats and the comments that the effort is appreciated. Sometimes only by a few but they are a very discerning few...

Here's to all the good people of our DP-world! Oh, and Ame...

N.