Wednesday, June 25, 2008

It's Wet and Wild around here...

It's been a while since I posted because I've been doing other things with the Press as you know. However, this latest little project is a lot of fun and I thought I'd mention it. Children's author Leanne Kilpatrick has re-written a number of her favourite Bible stories in rhyme and we're bringing them out as funky sticker books - the kids get to stick, peel, stick, peel all through the book, on special 'stickerscapes' provided and, of course, all over your walls and favourite furniture! The books have been colourfully illustrated by local illustrator Marilyn McCullough.



So I'm bringing out Two by Two in a limited First Edition run to introduce the series to everyone before we publish the next in time for Christmas - no prizes for guessing what story that will be! Anyway, Two by Two goes on sale at the end of next week but you guys can get it early and at a special friends' 25% discount by quoting CDP0608 in the coupon box when you order here. But remember - it is a limited run and most are going to reviewers, shops etc so apologies if I run out. However, if you DO get one, it might be valuable one day...