Sunday, February 15, 2009

Coming Soon...

Be Careful What You Wish For...

A lost book from 150 years past recounting the legend of a character 600 years ago...

Ok, so it's not very Cambridge - set near Lake Como in Italy in fact. But you guys are always so supportive of my little projects I thought I'd give you the first peek. There are only a couple of copies of this book that exist in the world - written by someone immensely famous - but it's disappeared. So I dug it out and will present two versions this year. The sensible, literary, Victorian fantasy novel is due June 21st, the summer solstice. But the awesome, ground-breaking graphic novel? That's due October 31st... This is the first poster for it. You can join the group at facebook to be kept informed if you like:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Innominato/37479277445

and pretty soon I'll be posting the dedicated website. The introduction to the book is on its blog - to the right here -->

Cheers!